About Gazebo Weddings of Savannah
Gazebo Weddings of Savannah has over 18 years of experience and is Savannah’s premier destination wedding ministry. It is our goal to provide an intimate, romantic setting that reflects the Old Southern Charm of Savannah. Our offerings include everything you need to make your wedding ceremony complete and uniquely your own (venue, minister, city permits, music, photography, videography, transportation and other options). Your wedding arrangements will be made with loving care and expertise. Over the years, we have formed partnerships with Savannah’s finest wedding professionals. We will provide recommendations on the best Savannah has to offer for any wedding related service. We make planning your wedding day easy, enjoyable and stress-free. Our goal is to take care of all the details so you can relax and focus on each other.
Pre-marital counseling can be provided for couples wishing to talk about successful ways to begin their new life together at no charge, in person or by phone (two 2-hour sessions). We cover many practical topics that should be considered between the bride and groom. When these topics are discussed early on, it can help to make the transition from single to married life easier. It is a very informative session that last from 1-2 hours. We are happy to provide this service at no charge.
Our mission at Gazebo Weddings of Savannah is to free each couple from the worries and stress of wedding planning. As your wedding planners and consultants, we provide all you need: a charming venue, city permits, non-denominational minister, music and musicians, photographer, videographer, sand ceremony or unity candle, transportation, etc.
Our wedding ministry is dedicated to the glory of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is our deepest desire that in some small way, through our efforts, others may begin and live in a marriage that is in a blessed communion with God.
It is also in memory of our beloved mentors and friends, Dr. Michael Guido and his wife Audrey, whose loving guidance and exuberant encouragement made our ministry possible.
Statement of Faith
Gazebo Weddings of Savannah abides by the following Statements of Faith, which are the cornerstone of our ministry.
- The Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and authoritative Word of God. The Scriptures are God’s guide for our faith, life and ministry.
- There is only one way to Salvation – through Jesus Christ.
- The Biblical standard for human sexuality: marriage as the union of one man and one woman, fidelity and holiness in marriage. A good marriage has the love of God set as its foundation.
- The Holy Trinity as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The mission of the Church is to spread the Good News of the Gospel of Salvation through every word and deed. We are sent by God to proclaim the resurrection of Jesus Christ and to draw people to a life of faith and a love of God.